Have you ever heard of the bible diet? If you haven’t then let us explain it to you. The bible diet is a type of diet which have been popularized by a motivational speaker named Jordan S. Rubin. The bible diet has made by following the teachings from the book of Deuteronomy, Leviticus, and other bible books as well. Jordan S. Rubin stated that the known foods are categorized as the “clean” and the “unclean food”. The clean foods are the ones that’s good for you, and the unclean foods are considered as bad, and they’re forbidden to be consumed. The diettalk.com is willing to share with you about the foods that has been permitted in the bible diet.
There are several factors that determined whether a food will be clean or unclean:
1. The physical figure of the animal.
2. Whether the intended animal is creeping or a non-creeping animal.
3. The way of the animal is live or survive (carnivore, herbivore, omnivore, amphibious, etc).
4. How the food was planted or raised, cooked, and then how it was cleaned as well.
Here are the permitted foods in the bible diet plan that you need to know:
1. Grains: Corn, oats, wheat, barley.
2. Seeds: Pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, flax.
3. Legumes: Peas, soybeans, peanuts, and other beans.
4. Foods with seeds: Pumpkins, squash, tomatoes, melons, okra, cucumber, eggplant, and much more.
5. Fruits: Citrus fruits, limes, lemons, palms, and the sweet fruits.
6. Nuts: Cashew nuts, almonds, pecans, walnuts, and the Brazilian nuts.
7. Herbs: Cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, globe artichoke, carrots, beets, potatoes.
The types of animals that can be eaten in the bible diet are:
1. Livestock: lamb, deer, cow, goat, moose, buffalo, caribou, and elk.
2. Fish: pike, salmon, bass, bluefish, crappie, sunfish, and trout.
3. Birds: turkey, pheasant, chicken, grouse, and quail.
4. Insects: crickets, locusts, and grasshoppers
Those are the foods that permitted to be eaten by the bible diet. Although there is no scientific research which is supporting this diet up to this date, it won’t be a bad idea to try it if the other diet methods are not helping you until now.